MikeFromFR

This is the Weblog of Mike from FreeRepublic.com, the head of the Christian Supporters of Israel list there. Just another rower down in the hold of the juggernaut which is the American Evangelical Christian support of Israel.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, January 14, 2005

Exhibit of Bombed Bus Raises Concern

I posted this at Free Republic. One hard-charging Christian supporter of Israel can really cause a stink! Haahaa!!


Jim in uniformJim in Vietnam All right, Dr. James M. Hutchens is an official hardass in my book, to take his project right into Berzerkely. He stated as much in the other article I couldn't find online that I had read in our local paper. More on him HERE.


What a great op! Those radical leftists must be messing their shorts. This was the same Marxist haven Professor Daniel pipes spoke at and had HAMAS and Palestinian sympathizers howling at the moon.






The Jerusalem Connection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home