MikeFromFR

This is the Weblog of Mike from FreeRepublic.com, the head of the Christian Supporters of Israel list there. Just another rower down in the hold of the juggernaut which is the American Evangelical Christian support of Israel.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I Got Frenchie Hate Mail.

I've been actively involved in the Internet arena of the War of Ideas in the battle against radical Islam for some time now. My America At War site has experienced an ever increasing flow of traffic from across the globe.


Interesting thing is, I haven't had much hate mail in the almost three years since 9/11!


Today, I received a nasty little screed from a French (gasp!) reader with the header "Are You Serious?" who purported to be a Christian like me. "You're full of hate," and "I'm shocked, just shocked," blah, blah, blah. Nothing about Islamic terror and the facts of the real world we live in today.


I don't spend time debating with such self-righteous, blind individuals, especially French dhimmis who are living under the boot of Islamic extremism because of the Muslim majority in that country. Poor suckers.


But someone noticed! It's nice to know me and mine are being effective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home