MikeFromFR

This is the Weblog of Mike from FreeRepublic.com, the head of the Christian Supporters of Israel list there. Just another rower down in the hold of the juggernaut which is the American Evangelical Christian support of Israel.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, May 10, 2004

The Hatuel family of Gush Katif

The cold-blooded murder of the Hatuel family of Gush Katif will prove to be another defining event in the history of modern Israel. The "Palistinians" continue to deceive themselves if they think this type of thing will bring them any closer to their objectives.

David and Tali Hatuel and family in happier times.


They deceive themselves because, "Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee. And thou shalt know that I am the LORD, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume. Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them. Thus saith the Lord GOD; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate. As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it: and they shall know that I am the LORD." (Ezekial 35:11-15)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home